Work environment and employee safety
- Comply with regulations and promote concepts
- Full participation and deeper education
- Effective communication and risk reduction
- Health Promotion, Workplace Friendly
We provide employees with a safe and healthy workplace environment, including the necessary health and first-aid facilities. We are also committed to minimizing the hazard factors of employee safety and health to prevent work-related ill health (occupational diseases). In accordance with the legal requirements, we ensure that new employees receive the safety and health education and training required by the relevant jobs. To protect the safety and health of all employees, employees are requested to participate in the Company’s drills on emergency response, fire prevention and fighting, and first-aid (first response). We also communicate the knowledge of occupational safety and health education related to the labor work to employees. In work safety, through continuous education, training, and publicity, we develop the emergency response capability and safety concept and enhance the safety awareness of employees to minimize accidents caused by unsafe behavior.
- Systems and measures
- To ensure the safety of workplace environment and employees, we plan the international certification for the ISO 45001 occupational health and safety (OHS) management systems, create a safe and healthy workplace environment, continuously promote the concept of safe and healthy operations, set zero accident as the OHS goal, and ensure the OHS compliance and system for employees.
- We have established the health center to take care of employee health and passed the certification for the Badge of Accredited Healthy Workplace (Smokfree and Health Promotion) of the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Receive the guidance for, pass international certification of, and actively enforce the ISO 45001 OHS Management Systems, and continually improve the performance in the OHS management.
- Organize health checkups and health promotion activities periodically and provide health care services to promote the physical and mental health of employees.
- Establish the “Workplace Production Safety and Health SOP” and hold the OHS Committee meeting quarterly to prevent occupational accidents; create a safe and healthy workplace environment, continuously promote the concept of safe and healthy operations, set zero accident as the OHS goal, and ensure the OHS compliance and system for employees.
- In additional to establishing the “Workplace Production Safety and Health SOP”, the Industrial Safety Office also conduct workplace safety and health audit to prevent hazards.
- Enhance the protective measures of workplace environment and personal safety through employee education and training to protect employees against work-related injuries.
- Set work safety standardization, employee safety awareness, accident prevention, safety and health management enforcement, and provision of a comfortable and safe workplace environment as the policy objectives of occupational safety.
Disasters are intuitively perceived by the average person as unintended, unplanned or unplanned disasters. Due to the large number of equipment in the factory area and frequent human-computer interaction, how to implement autonomous safety inspections to prevent machine failure and human negligence has always been an important issue in work safety. The safety and health team regularly continues to carry out occupational safety and health inspections in various factories, conducts hazard identification and risk assessment in advance for each operation, and proposes preventive and control measures for hazards to ensure the safety of employees in the workplace.
- Strengthen the professional skills training of contractors
- Implement industrial safety and health education and training, and continue to promote the popularization of safety and health licenses and on-the-job education and training
- Continuous work safety protection and various emergency response exercises
Medium- and long-term objectives
- Continue to pursue 100% industrial security and zero disasters in industrial security
- Promote the complete frame system to the factory area, to achieve the whole company systematic management.
- The use of AI technology tools to improve the efficiency of industrial safety management and reduce the probability of accidents