NK Thin wall knurled body thin head
- The thin wall counter-bore of the NK enables it to be installed into single, variable or multiple thickness parent materials with the spin-spin tool without adjustment for parent material thickness.
- It can also be installed in single thickness parent materials with the spin pull tools for ultimate installation speed.
- The thin head allows the NK to be installed near flush with no special hole preparation.
- The knurled body provides increased spin out resistance.
- Available in open and closed end in steel, aluminum, brass and monel.
- 6-32 to 3/8-16 and M4 to M10 thread sizes in various grip ranges.
- See page 20 and 21 for dimensional data and part numbers.