NO thin wall round body thin head
- The thin wall counter-bore of the NO enables it to be installed into single, variable or multiple thickness parent materials with the spin-spin tool. It can also be installed with the spin pull tools for ultimate installation speed.
- The thin head allows the NO to be installed near flush with no special hole preparation.
- The NO makes an ideal replacement for the NT threaded insert because it fits the NT hole size in most thread sizes.
- Open end available in steel.
- 6-32 to 3/8-16 and M4 to M10 thread sizes in various grip ranges.
- See page 28 for dimensional data and part numbering.