NR Standard wall round body flat head
- The NR is based on the original rivet nut design. It has a standard counter-bore wall and is installed only with the spin pull tools.
- The NR is ideal for applications where it will be installed in the bottom of a cabinet or frame for leg leveling screw attachment. The thicker flat head and standard counter-bore wall provides the best push out strength in this type of application. See page 47 for push out strength data.
- Open end is available in steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- 6-32 to 1/2-13 thread sizes.
- See page 24 for dimensions and part numbers.